Bread- one day old -6 pieces
Chocolate -100 gm ,grated
Milk -1/2 litre,no need to boil
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
I soaked the bread in the baking dish itself and then layered grated chocolate above it .
1. Make bread to small pieces ,and soak them in milk for 10-15 minutes.
2. Add the grated chocolate and vanilla essence and mix well
3. Beat the eggs with a hand mixer,adding sugar gradually.Beat till the egg -sugar mixture becomes soft and white in color
4. Pour the bread-milk -chocolate mixture to the baking dish
5. Pour the beaten egg on top of it
6. Bake it in a pre heated oven at 160-165 degree Celsius or 365 F for 30-40 Minutes
When it is done the beaten egg topping becomes crispy, which melts in our mouth !!
It can be used as hot pudding and cold pudding