Marie biscuits - 20 nos -1 packet
Custard Powder - 4 tbsp
Cocoa Powder- 3 tbsp
Coffee powder- 2tbsp
Milk - 1 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Whipped cream-3/4 cup
Almonds &Walnuts /Cashew nuts - 1/4 cup Crushed
Chocolate bar- 1
1. Make the custard as per the instructions given on its box-: But add the cocoa powder along with custard powder to make custard.(Boil milk in a thick bottomed vessel.add sugar into it.When it is boiling , take some milk from it in a cup,dissolve the custard powder & cocoa powder well,without lumps.Add this back to the boiling milk and stir continuously till it starts to thicken.When the custard is made, remove from heat and allow it to cool.)
2. Make coffee with boiling water and add some sugar.Dip each biscuit in it until it turns slightly soft,Keep /Spread them in the setting dish as a base.
3. Crush the rest of the biscuits into a crunchy powder and keep aside.
4. When the custard is fully cooled, pour it over this biscuit base and spread.
5. Make the next layer with the whipped cream.
6. Spread half of the crunchy biscuit powder and nut above this.
7. Again make/repeat layers with custard ,whipped cream, biscuit powder ,and nuts.
8. Grate the chocolate bar and spread the shavings on the pudding.
9. Keep it in refrigerator for 5-6 hrs, Serve cold in bowls!!
Recipe from Adukala Visesham