Raw Plantain/Vazhakka - 1 peeled and sliced
Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
Chilly powder- 3/4 tsp
Coriander powder -1/2 tsp
Tamarind juice concentrate - 3/4 tsp (1/4 cup if diluted )
Green chillies- 1-2 split
1. Cook the plantains with enough water ,salt, turmeric powder and green chillies
2. Grind all the powders and coconut together to a smooth paste
3. When the plantain is cooked add the tamarind juice and boil.
4. Now add the coconut paste and salt and boil.
5. Heat oil in another pan,splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves and pour it into the curry OR you can pour coconut oil and curry leaves and switch off the stove
Serve hot with rice.:)