Kerala Parotta(fresh or frozen) - 6 nos. (Thawed if frozen)
Onion - 1 Large ,thinly sliced
Tomato - 1 Finely chopped
Ginger - 1 tsp finely chopped
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilly Powder -1 tsp
Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
Egg - 2
Lime Juice -1 tsp
1. Beat egg with a pinch of salt and pepper
2. Heat oil in a pan, scramble egg and keep aside.
3. Heat more oil in the same pan ,and splutter mustard seeds.Add curry leaves ginger and onion .Saute till it becomes soft
4. Add tomato and saute till turns soft
5. Add chilly powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.Mix well
6. Add the scrambled egg and mix well with the masala.Keep the masala aside
7. Heat a tawa/griddle and cook the thawed parotta.
8. Cut or tear the parotta in to small pieces .Add this parotta pieces to masala and mix well.
9. Add lime juice and cook for 2-3 minutes with occasional stirring