Button Mushroom - 200 gm
Shallots-10-12 chopped in circle shape
Grated coconut-1/4 cup
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp
Green chillies- 2 chopped
Red chillies- 2
1. Clean and remove stalk from the button mushrooms.Cut them into medium sized pieces.
2. Mix the grated coconut with pepper,turmeric, and coriander powders together.Do not grind or crush.
3. Heat Oil in a pan , splutter mustard seeds, add red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves .Then add chopped shallots and saute for a minute.
4. Add the chopped mushroom and salt.Mix well.Saute for 2-3 minutes until it is almost done. No need to add water, since the mushrooms will produce water .
5. Add the grated coconut-spice powder mix and stir well for 2-3 minute. Remove from heat and serve hot with rice !!